Friday, February 11, 2011

Frugal woman stuns many by leaving millions behind | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News | Local & Regional

Frugal woman stuns many by leaving millions behind | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News | Local & Regional

Amazing story about frugality, but in the end she left the world without any money. However, in her passing she did donate her money to charity and I applaud her for that. I am not sure how this woman managed to live, or if she was happy in her life ( I sure hope she was) but for me I would try to enjoy my life to the fullest. I worry about money now because I am scared of what the future holds. Would I be able to give any inheritance away? Yes, I would love to donate my inheritance to a worthy cause. There are plenty of people that can use the help.

I think what bothers me about this story is that all her life she was being frugal, but for what? I wish I could pick her brains on that matter. Do you have a reason for being frugal?

No comments:

Post a Comment